Details for the event.
If anyone is arriving Friday evening, poles can be dropped off at Sport city until about 9pm.
- Sport City will open at 8.10am.
- Parking is through Gate 11 and 13 in the car park or on the concourse.
- The on site cafe will be open during the day for food and drinks.
- There are some disabled parking spaces. Please email: email@example.com
- Spectators: £4 per adult. OAPs, Under 18 and coaches FREE
- There will be two stands worth checking out next to the registration table
- Richard Hunter from Track and Field Sports will be selling athletic equipment. www.trackandfieldsports.com
- Louis Evling-jones makes personalised pole vault bags. www.lejend.eu
- Vaulters- please register upon arrival and collect your numbers, pins and T shirt.
- Check which bed you are competing on.
- There will be a tape on every runway ready for your to measure your run ups.
- To ensure the smooth running of the day, the bar in warm up will be fixed at two heights and the stands will be at 80 for all pools except the Elite who will be able to choose. Once you've vaulted please move away as soon as possible to enable the next vaulter to go.
- The 9.30 pool will start on time.
- The 12.30 and 3.30 competition times could vary dependant on earlier competitions.
Vault Manchester Medals
- Medals will be awarded to the first three in the following age groups:
Senior Men, Senior Women, U20M, U20W, U17M, U17W, U15B and U15G.
- As the competitions are not in age group but in heights, it may be difficult to award medals to everyone on the day. Any medal not awarded on the day will be posted.
The Vault Britain Series
- As VM14 is the last competition in the Vault Britain series, prizes will be awarded on the day to the winners in the Senior Men, Senior Women, U20W and U20M age groups.
Results and report.
- Power of Ten will be advised of all results and a report of the day with a list of all winners will be available on www.vaultmanchester.com as soon as possible after the competition.
- If anyone takes photographs on the day, please send me some to put up on the website.